Who should I contact if I have a student who is failing?

If you have a student at your facility that is not passing the specific tasks listed on the Fieldwork Performance Evaluation and is not fulfilling the requirements of the specific goals set up by your fieldwork site, contact the academic fieldwork coordinator from the specific college or university in which the student is enrolled.